Zephyr Short Story Competition
A big thank you to all who took part in the inaugural Zephyr Short Story Competition. We’re delighted to announce the winners …
Michaela Tempany (Wellington). ‘The Bach.’
Feby Idrus (Dunedin). ‘Monster.’
Louise Nutbean (Oamaru) ‘Boat Shaped People.’
- Tiffany Allan (address not given) ‘Rome.’
- Corey Taylor (Palmerston North) ‘Hoi Polloi.’
- Shelley Burnefield (Takapau) ‘Meatless.’
Claire Randall (Auckland) ‘Maybe’.
Shivani Patel (Auckland) ‘The Perfect Shot.’
Amelia Kirkness (Christchurch) ‘Pianist’s Fingers.’
- Rebecca Johnson (no address given) ‘I Am Not Hidden.’
- JackCalder (Christchurch) ‘The Boy Who Wasn’t All Over The Place.’
- Sinead Riden (Eastbourne) ‘The Line To Hewll Has a Thirty Minute Wait Time.’
We’ll be back again next year. Watch this space!